Question : When the temperature is so hot and almost unbearable what do you do ?
Answer : Take off all your clothes !
People, as individuals and in groups, have varying attitudes towards their own nudity and the nudity of others. Some people are relaxed about appearing less than fully clothed in front of others, while others are uncomfortable in that regard. Some people though also see it as some kind of threat. All in all seeing nudity as something to be afraid of is at best laughable,it is really a pathetic way to see and class the human body. Is it normal for us keep to our bodies covered in cloth 100% of the time ? For some people, walking from the bathroom to the bedroom with no towel handy will cause them extreme panic and stress. Is this healthy ? Being naked should just be another form of dress, nothing more, nothing less. Why would anyone want to teach their children their bodies are disgusting, unacceptable and offensive to even look at ? Why would anyone want to teach their children self shame, self disgust and to despise their body or any one else’s body ? Why would anyone set a bad example to their children by having a prejudicial bigotry against another group of people ?
The answers are many but maybe people just tend to see it and combine it together, with something that is a sexual threat,which is probably in truth the complete reverse. When you are naked in anywhere out of the bedroom, you may tend to feel the one who may be threatened, after all,you’ve no protection at all. However, to see a naked person as a threat is just as strange, after all you never hear of a naked person attacking a clothed person have you ? When you are naked in a social or outdoor environment you just tend to feel relaxed and in general happy.
In England at the moment we are going through a mini heatwave with temperatures of 30°C + which for us is unusual for us so what happens panic.
Typical advice given by councils :-
Here are some tips on staying well in a heatwave:
1. Try to stay in the shade between 11 am and 3 pm, when the sun is at its hottest
2. It’s important to stay hydrated, so drink lots of water or fruit juice
3. Wear loose, cool clothing and a hat if you go outdoors
4. Avoid excessive physical activity, or do it in the cooler ends of the day
5. Wear a high factor sunscreen and reapply throughout the day
Are people really that stupid ? If its is cold we put on more layers if its hot we take them off do we really need government “nanny state” advice on this ?
Unfortunately with 24 hours news channels alot of every occurrences that are slight unusual gets blown out of proportion like hot or cold weather. Telling people for instance to open the windows, turn off the heating and take off your coat. Pity people don’t just take their clothes off as well
It is a total fallacy that children are threatened by nudity its what you perceive to be the normal. A child who has never been allowed to see his parents and brothers and sisters naked sees nudity as something shocking, not because it is,because they’ve never been told otherwise. Likewise those who have seen naked bodies see it as nothing unusual. Nudity is a state of fact; lewdity, to coin a phrase, is a state of mind. After visiting many naturist venues and seeing everyone getting on you realise this. Naturism gives you real freedom but what is real freedom ? Real freedom is transcendental freedom. What is that? It is neither from nor for; it is simply freedom. One simply enjoys being oneself, for your own sake; surpassing anything beyond our experience.
If its hot go for a naked swim, sunbathe nude on the beach or even go for a country walk in the buff as the skin is an amazing thermostat which regulates body temperature. It helps By protecting our sensitive organs from excessive heat and cold, and by producing sweat, which cools us down when it evaporates. When its cold goosebumps also play a tiny role in thermoregulation by trapping a thin layer of air close to the body. By covering up when its hot rather than going naked you’re are put a strain on the bodies cycle.
1. Builds self confidence and positive body image. No one has a perfect body, even supermodel photos get retouched. Very liberating to say “hell with it all”, throw off your clothes and not worry about it. When you can do this, you find you have the self confidence to do many things.
2. For swimming and beaches, it really is more comfortable, and yields a nice even tan. Swimsuits are indeed a bit stupid when you think about it. You don’t shower or bathe clothed at home, but when you get in the pool or ocean, you are supposed to stay dressed? Swimsuits cover maybe only 15% of the body anyway, only what “society” (whoever they are) decided shouldn’t normally be seen. Wet suits are clingy, attract sand, take too long to dry. Once you get used to swimming naked, it’s very difficult to do it any other way.
3. It is a bit of a rush. Some people will tell you this isn’t part of it – I think they lie…… Going to a nude beach or resort, you’re doing something a little bit edgy, probably not something you tell everyone you know (or are related to) unless you’re a hardcore nudist (yes, there are a few out there – but most people who occasionally go to a nude beach or resort are not). You feel like you’re maybe getting away with something, maybe doing something you’re not supposed to, but as long as you stay to sanctioned areas, it’s nothing you can get in trouble over. Simply put, it’s fun.
4. Going with a partner, great way to build intimacy and trust. No, I don’t mean sex – but “hanging out” (pardon the pun) naked with someone does indicate that you trust that person or group not to judge you (your body or your spirit), not to spill your secret to anyone you wouldn’t want to know. It says both literally and figuratively that you have nothing to hide from that person or group.
So go on while the warmer weather persists take your chance and get naked !